ABOUT THE BRIDGE INSTITUTE
The Bridge Institute is an organization that offers post graduate courses, trainings and workshops for the general public, civil society, community, and professionals.
The target of all courses and training modalities is to reduce the stress effect on all health aspects:
• Physical: the effect on all body organs.
• On healthy life style behavior: over eating, smoking…
• On the family: healthy intimate, parents/children relationships.
• On work and career: the effect on, productivity, creativity, teams and groups and career success.
• On social life: healthy social aspect is an important pattern of health.
The Institute has a clear target of delivering cutting edge knowledge and tools needed to cross the bridge from knowledge to practice.
ABOUT THE LECTURER
Dr. Jad Wehbe is an international speaker, teacher and research supervisor, practicing mind and body therapy which includes:
His workshops in India and Lebanon have known a huge success, generating hundreds of testimonials from all around the world: Lebanon, India, France, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Singapore and more
To participate in the social development and awareness in the Stress and Emotional Management filed, he had a TV and radio program and has taken part in more than 50 TV interviews in local and international TV stations
CHINA INDIA UK LEBANON
Personal quote: Time is not a healer, healing is a personal choice and decision to learn the right tools.