As greater adherence to dietary advice is a critical component for preventing the onset and progression of many diet-related chronic diseases, some studies have developed interventions resulting in a better agreement between evidence-based dietary advice of health professionals and their patients’ eating patterns.
These recent advances developed to improve patient adherence to dietary advice need to be translated to dietitians in their day-to-day practice to produce an optimal effect on population health.
The WHO reported:
Increasing the effectiveness of adherence interventions, might have a far greater impact on the health of the population than any improvement in specific medical treatments.
Clinical dieticians are a key and the front line health care practitioners to improve adherence to healthy life style recommendations. Unfortunately, strategies to improve adherence are a very small part of the undergraduate program for dieticians.
The Bridge Institute is proposing a unique post graduate course “The Eating Behavior Programming ®”, exclusive for professionals, that includes all the evidence based tools supported by literature in order to improve adherence to healthy life style recommendations.
EBP® is a “hands on course” with its specific teaching method provides all the needed information from these recommended tools in only 60 hours instead of more than 500 hours of courses.
A study about the EBP® was accepted by the scientific committee of the “American Society for Nutrition” and presented at their 3rd annual congress in Dubai.
The Eating Behavior Programming® is a 3 level course, 20 hours per level.
• To master the cutting edge evidence based tools highly recommended by the WHO to transform your client’s behavior.
• To master strategies to avoid relapse, and to strengthen weak will power.
• To Transform ambivalent client with low motivation into long term healthy eater.
• To be able to help clients with food addictions.
• To be able to help clients with emotional eating, and eating disorders.
• To be able to help highly stressed clients, with blocked metabolism and water retention.
• To Increase the word of mouth effect among your clients.
• To distinguish yourself and increase your personal satisfaction in your day to day work.
• Advanced Assessment tools for:
• Emotional eating,
• Behavioral change,
• Body language
• Mastering communication tools and skills from a neuro-psychological perspective.
• Understanding Basic Neurological principles of the eating behaviors and learning how to implement practically these principles in your choice of the therapeutic strategy.
• Understanding Basic Neurological principles of motivation and behavioral change and learning how to implement practically these principles in your choice of the therapeutic strategy.