Sports induced stress management
• Emotional Liberation Breathing Technique
• Guided brain imagery based on neuro plasticity.
•To evaluate the stress and the possible psychosomatic
component of your patients.
•To identify the diﬀerent triggers of stress
•To improve sports performance, general and speciﬁc skills.
•To improve adherence to training.
•To improve team work skills.
•To reduce the risk injury.
•To improve sleep.•To improve sleep.
•To accelerate the healing process after injury.
•To increase the threshold of pain.
•To reduce rebellious muscle tension
•To reduce the diﬀerent eﬀects of stress on the body,
- Headaches & Migraines
- Vertigo & dis-balance
- Neck, Thoracic, Low back pain
- Joints pain
- Slower metabolism & slow fat burning
- Sleep problems
- Digestive system problems like IBS,
Reﬂux, High acidity in the stomach
- Weak immune system
- Auto immune system diseases
- Sexuality:erection problems for men
& pain during intercourse for women
- Skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.